Monday 2 September 2013

Today and tomorrow.


I love who I am.  I wouldn't want to be anybody else.

I am independent.  Today I want to lean on someone.

I am strong.  Today I'm very weak.

I am okay being on my own.  Today I am lonely.

I have a sunny disposition. Today I am in shadows.

I am flexible.  Today I feel brittle.

I am a single parent. Today I need a partner.

I love what I do for a living. Today I didn't do it well.

I am good at looking after people's needs.  Today I want someone to care for mine.

I'm good at juggling lots of different balls. Today they are scattered around me on the floor.

I'm always hopeful.  Today I feel helpless.

I'm brave.  Today I was fearful.

I laugh every day.  Today I want to cry.

I'm forgiving.  Today I am angry.

Today I wish I was somebody else.

Tomorrow I will be me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment